Decision Logic 6.2 brings a more robust Employee Central for managers and maximized labor dollars for the busy operator.
Check everything out:
A More 💪 Employee Central
With our latest update to Employee Central, you now have the flexibility to:
- Reinstate or reactivate previous employees returning to the team
- Deactivate a departed employee account all on your own; no support ticket needed!
Save Time 🕐 & Maximize 💵 with Labor Scheduler
Say hello to Labor Dollars on Labor Scheduler! A highly-anticipated addition, you can now:
- See calculated Labor Dollars by the day — this is a great way to drill down and plan your daily budget for labor with ease
Vroom Vroom Vroom… 🏎
We’ve got the need for speed… Speed and absolutely stellar performance!
Our team is working at a breakneck pace to deliver some seriously amazing enhancements to Decision Logic in V6, so keep your eyes peeled…
We’ve got a lot under the hood we can’t wait to share with you:
- Enhanced, flexible reporting
- Cost and variance visibility so slick you’ll have everything you need in one central view
- And a whole lot more coming soon! Stay tuned. 👀
Interested in learning more about V6 for your business? Contact your account manager today.
⚠️ Don’t Forget! IE11 Support Discontinued
A quick reminder: as previously shared, we discontinued support of Internet Explorer (IE11) on December 31, 2020. We highly suggest checking out this list of supported web browsers for future use of Decision Logic.
For related questions or to review whether this change will impact your site usage, please contact your account manager.
More Big Things Coming in 2021 🚀
The team is still working hard on a shortlist of some incredible new features that will make Decision Logic better than ever. Stay tuned for more coming from your account managers!