Restaurant scheduling software made easy
Experience the freedom of smart scheduling with a single point of entry
The Decision Logic difference
Increase report accuracy, formalize employee accountability, and eliminate the need for duplicate entry of sensitive information with the Decision Logic Labor and Schedule tool. Our Scheduled vs. Actual labor reporting gives you the power to maximize staffing efficiency, and the simplified workflow will save you and your employees plenty of headaches.
Let Decision Logic drive profitability and help you:
View data and trends by store, region, or enterprise.
Check all payroll data, including minimum wage reporting and tip compliance, before processing.
Maximize resources with Scheduled vs. Actual labor reports.
Communicate easily by sending out broadcast messages to all or select locations.
Make scheduling and shift swapping easy for employees within the no-cost Employee Central app.
Rank manager and server performance.
Schedule smarter, not harder
The manager scheduling feature saves time and allows you to:
- Copy and paste from an existing schedule or start from scratch; then, drag-and-drop for quick scheduling swaps.
- Use house shifts and set blackout dates to ensure necessary coverage.
- View reports by store or at an enterprise level.
- Identify patterns, variance, and missed goals; make proactive labor decisions based on real-time data.
- Easily communicate with all or select locations with broadcast messaging.
Increase accountability and autonomy
The Employee Central application enables your employees to:
- Easily communicate with coworkers to swap shifts, share news, and discuss upcoming events.
- Quickly receive company broadcast announcements like LTOs, policy updates, and more.
- Track schedules and specific jobs.
- Submit time off requests and manage availability.
- Download for free on the Apple Store and Google Play.